Highly motivated and driven Human Resources Professional seeks full time position as Human Resources Generalist, Human Resource Specialist, Human Resource Coordinator, or similar relevant position. Brings over 15 years of progressive experience in essential Human Resource functions.
Dedicated HR Professional with 15+ years of experience managing a full spectrum of Human Resources programs, services, and functions. Strong command of employment laws, compliance issues, and benefit plans. Proven success introducing process improvements, new hire orientation, policy and procedure programs, performance succession planning and staff-development initiatives driving corporate goal attainment. Expert communicator – able to resolve conflicts and negotiate win-win outcomes. Power user of Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS reporting (Lawson & Oracle)
Jan 2011 - Present
Human Resources Supervisor
Manages the recruiting, performance management, learning/development, employee relations, and communications components of HR. Research and implement best practices and provide excellent support to management and staff to reach strategic and operating objectives. Manages the administration of the Human Resources policies, procedures and programs. Carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
May 2006 - Dec 2010
HR Business Partner
Self Employed Consultant
Serving as a lead expert resource for strategic business initiatives, workforce development and analytics, human resource management, workplace best practices, organizational enhancement, project management, performance measurement, communications and other organizational consulting functions.
- $900M Label and Card Printer Manufacturer - Partnered with H.R. management team to provide support for Zebra's outsourcing initiative, moving manufacturing operations overseas and transitioning 600+ employees.
- $550M Aerospace Defense Manufacturer - Developed company handbook that is used in 11 U.S. companies in 6 states.
- $100M Fruit Juice manufacturer - Performed an H.R. audit and assisted H.R. V.P. with implementing corrective action. Updated and designed all new H.R. forms to assist with H.R. branding initiative.
- Private Business Engineering Solutions Integrator- Developed branding and marketing materials and designed website.
- Telecommunication Business Partner for Avaya - Designed targeted marketing flyer resulting in a 600k sale.
Jul 1993 - May 2006
Human Resources Project Specialist2003 - 2006Managed a staff of 4-5 employees in the Admin. Services Department. Supported a full spectrum of tactical and strategic Human Resources goals in process program development, improvement, planning, and research including,Employee Relations, HRIS, Training, Organizational Development, Comp/Benefits Administration, and Environmental Health & Safety. Human Resources Representative1996 - 2003Managed a broad range of HR functions including payroll administration (600+ employees), benefits/401(k)/stock-option plan enrollment and administration, HRMS/HRIS database co-administration, personnel file management, HR policy development, employee screening/hiring/orientation, and staff training/development programs.Administrative roles with increasing responsibilities.