Highly focused and results oriented professional adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency and achieve organizational objectives.
- Adept at accomplishing multiple tasks simultaneously and working effectively under pressure.
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable; able to complete assignments under minimal supervision; work well independently and as a team player.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Services, and internet applications for work related tasks. Ability to adapt to new software practices.
- Clearly and effectively respond to employee and client inquiries in both written and verbal communications demonstrating exceptional customer service and time management abilities.
Sep 2007 - Apr 2015
Wells Fargo Bank
- Daily review, audit and approval of grant and sponsorship requests demonstrating in depth knowledge of corporate funding priorities, audit guidelines and reputation objectives.
- Serve as primary consultant for all levels of management regarding bank giving policies, procedures and legal concerns.
- Manage and maintain monthly budget of $1.5 million.
- Received and resolved an average of 50 phone and email inquiries each week regarding grant and sponsorship requests.
- Coordinate, schedule and arrange domestic travel arrangements including booking airfare, hotel, transportation and agenda planning for yearly staff meeting.
May 2005 - May 2006
BayCal Financial Corporation
- Supervised daily office operations for staff of 13 employees.
- Served as primary point of contact for clients via phone, email and fax ensuring all inquiries are directed and answered in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
- Coordinated, scheduled and arranged meeting and travel calendars, including business and social events.
- Managed executive calendar and coordinated weekly project team meetings.
- Kept organized documentation of financial information for mortgage brokers.
Sep 2002 - May 2007
B. S. in Marketing
San Jose State University