Law Office Administrator/Bookeeper
Titolo Law Office
I have managed and run virtually all aspects of my husbands law office for over 22 years. I have handled everything from the basics of answering the phones, drafting correspondence and pleadings to preparing a case for litigation all the way through to trial and post trial.
I have also handled all aspects of employee management. From initial hiring, performance reviews, salary reviews to firing if necessary.
- Handling/screening new clients
- Handle claims files: Medical record review/retrieval, obtain any and all relevant documents for settlement preparation
- Transcribe dictation
- Drafting correspondence and pleadings
- Preparation of files for litigation, trial and post trial
- Record/monitor all attorney case costs for reimbursement upon resolution
- Bookkeeping: Balanced and maintained Client Trust Accounts and General Operating account
- Recorded, monitored and paid all office expenses, created reports for attorney review
- Settlement disbursements to clients
- Employee management: hiring/firing, performance reviews, benefits, etc.