Executive Assistant for the President's Chief of Staff, Amy Warner, and Intel President Renee James.
- Manages Corporate Meeting Schedule including scheduling prep meetings, acquiring abstracts and whitepapers, formatting weekly reports and managing related SharePoint site.
- Manages multiple-site badges, internet access, purchase orders and equipment coordination for 40 external independent contractors.
- Coordinates research, logistics, agendas and materials for conferences including Computex, Credit Suisse, Digitising Europe, IDF, McAfee FOCUS, Mobile World Congress, ISMC, Most Powerful Women Summit, and Oracle Open World.
- Effectively manages complicated international travel, private jets, air shuttles, hotels, ground transportation, rental cars and work visas.
- Provides meeting management, including coordinating multiple schedules, securing conference rooms, ordering catering, managing telepresence tools and delivering meeting materials.
- Provides calendar management including sending and accepting meetings, tracking of flights and time zones, expense reporting, tracking of reimbursements, and reconciliation of credit cards.
- Coordinates new-vendor setup, purchasing and invoicing for external business consultants.
- Coordinates with the MCM admin team: setting goals, standardizing work and establishing best known processes; and acting as active reference point for information on policies and procedures of the President's Office.
- Manages office areas in both Oregon and California, including printers, office supplies, cubical cleaning, furniture reconfiguration, new hire setup, shipping, and equipment procurement.