May 2014 - Present
Executive Assistant for the President's Chief of Staff, Amy Warner, and Intel President Renee James.
- Manages Corporate Meeting Schedule including scheduling prep meetings, acquiring abstracts and whitepapers, formatting weekly reports and managing related SharePoint site.
- Manages multiple-site badges, internet access, purchase orders and equipment coordination for 40 external independent contractors.
- Coordinates research, logistics, agendas and materials for conferences including Computex, Credit Suisse, Digitising Europe, IDF, McAfee FOCUS, Mobile World Congress, ISMC, Most Powerful Women Summit, and Oracle Open World.
- Effectively manages complicated international travel, private jets, air shuttles, hotels, ground transportation, rental cars and work visas.
- Provides meeting management, including coordinating multiple schedules, securing conference rooms, ordering catering, managing telepresence tools and delivering meeting materials.
- Provides calendar management including sending and accepting meetings, tracking of flights and time zones, expense reporting, tracking of reimbursements, and reconciliation of credit cards.
- Coordinates new-vendor setup, purchasing and invoicing for external business consultants.
- Coordinates with the MCM admin team: setting goals, standardizing work and establishing best known processes; and acting as active reference point for information on policies and procedures of the President's Office.
- Manages office areas in both Oregon and California, including printers, office supplies, cubical cleaning, furniture reconfiguration, new hire setup, shipping, and equipment procurement.
2010 - 2014
Lattice Semiconductor, developer of programmable logic devices
- Provided high level, professional administrative support to the CEO, CFO, General Counsel, members of the Executive Management team and Board of Directors.
- Effectively managed day-to-day administrative needs in all areas including project management; domestic and international travel and visas; calendar, event and meeting management; budget, financial and personnel report generation; expense reporting; and time management.
2008 - 2009
Client Services Manager
Empire Pacific Risk Management, insurance management
- Supervised and trained teams, coordinated with sales staff on lead generation, an organized the production of client mailers, newsletters, marketing materials and requests for proposals.
- Coordinated all company events, booked travel arrangements and prepared travel itineraries.
- Analyzed budget and expense summaries and loss trends, and generated related reports.
2006 - 2008
Tradeshow Services Manager
Pinnacle Exhibits, marketing and event management
- Provided account management for Tektronix, Kyocera, Timbuk2, Acumed, Laika and Sony Playstation.
- Managed on-site logistics and budgets for trade shows, sales events, meetings and conferences, including for IDF, E3, CES, IEEE Radar, NAB, and DesignCon West.
- Managed complex travel arrangements; procured, negotiated and coordinated vendor services.
- Drafted white papers, requests for proposals (RFPs), contracts and change orders.
- Reviewed requests for RPFs and contracts with clients, project managers and sales teams.
- Managed schedules for onsite tradeshow supervisors.
- Produced budget spreadsheets and timelines for contract deadlines.
- Reconciled contract costs and profitability post-show.
1999 - 2006
Portland Opera Association, nonprofit performing arts
- Procured, negotiated and coordinated services for fundraising events and other company events.
- Coordinated with marketing staff on promotional materials, marketing events and corporate sponsorships.
- Prepared all contracts, offers of employment and foreign work visas for domestic and international artists.
- Provided executive support services to management including managing speaking engagements and media requests.
- Managed complex domestic and international hotel and travel arrangements.
Bachelor of Arts in Education, Eastern Washington University