Lisa M. Cook
Experienced Staffing Coordinator
- Experienced and energetic Staffing Coordinator with 4 plus years experience who is self-motivated and results-driven with strong communication, analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Highly skilled in working together with HR department with Communication and other staffing activities
- Highly skilled in managing both client and employee data both manually and electronically
- Dedicated to monitoring staff performance and addressing any shortcomings
- Driven to improve moral, decrease turnover and improve productivity
Jun 2011 - Mar 2015
Staffing Coordinator/On Call Staffing Specialist
- Handled the entire Client/Employee service schedule maintaining coverage for each client on a 24 hour 7- day basis
- Ensured Client/Employee satisfaction and authorization compliance
- Prioritized and planned all work activities regarding the Client/Employee service schedule
- Maintained and handled all data entry for entire office pertaining to all internal instant message, employee vacations and time off, client care plan notations as well as creating new client care plan file, employee/client documentation, employee refusals to work, client schedules and authorizations.
- ? Answered employee questions regarding job duties, schedule changes, directions, company policies ect.
- Identified Schedule vacancies and informed HR Manager of Staffing department needs for new employees, what area the need is in and the level of care needed
- Managed various general office duties such as answering multiple telephone lines, completing new client referral forms, all filing for client files
- Responsible for preparing, delivering and collecting all yearly evaluations for Field Staff
- Implemented necessary changes based on evaluation of staffing requirements ?
- Accurately documented all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications, discharge instructions, and follow-up care.
- Followed infection control procedures and instructed field staff to always use Universal Precaution
- Built a reputation for working successfully with previously unhappy clients
- Became Go-To Staff member for all communication with County and other agency Caseworkers
- Created more efficient forms and filing system for my department
- Organized 300+ charts for all new and current patients, routinely updating information for reference.
- Dealing with difficult people seminar attended in 2014, Certificate received
- CPR, First Aid Certified in 2002 again in 2010