Digital Content Marketing Intern | BMO Harris Bank
- Executed Adobe Illustrator design skills to create 10 unique graphic elements for the team's Your Financial Life (YFL) customer engagement websites (U.S. andCanada).
- Built a new photo library for use by the Digital Content Team containing more than 300 photos aligned with the company's brand guidelines for use on YFL.
- Supported QA testing of three newly launched YFL sites containing more than 200 articles each; became proficient with Word Press; made enhancements to all pages, such as formatting, SEO and graphic placement.
- Generated SEO and URL's for more than 30 articles to be published on YFL.
- Led the creation of a Lunch & Learn presentation outlining the role of the Digital Content team; interviewed 15 team members, compiled a 19-slidedeck — complete with a custom infographic outlining the customer journey — and presented to 50 members of the U.S. Marketing team, including leadership.
- Co-planned with fellow interns a networking event for the U.S. Marketing team (100+ individuals), researching and booking a venue, marketing the event, planning event activities, and ensuring successful day-of execution.