As sole or primary instructor, I taught college composition and a course I designed on identification and media.
- Taught my own syllabus for four different specialized courses directed at all ranges of undergraduate studies
- Earned an LGBT teaching fellowship for my course "Cyberqueer," that covers the intersections of gender, race and sexuality across varied media
- Designed assignments, grading rubrics, projects and goals for a ten-week quarter
- Project management: helped students develop individual projects on queer media, such as podcasts, blogs, text-based games and short documentaries
- Arranged for guests working at the intersection of sexuality and media to come speak to the class, answer questions, and provide feedback on student projects