Jan 2011 - Nov 2011
Sep 2006 - Apr 2010
Bachelor of Arts
- Provide information about various products
- Help customer narrow down the options to a suitable product for themselves
- Answer questions and inquiries
- Run seminars on how to operate Apple software
2012 - Present
Coordinator, Media Relations
City Youth Council of Toronto
- Pitch story ideas, events and news to journalists
- Maintain relationship with current news outlets and journalists
2011 - Present
Media Relations Intern
Ontario Tourism - OTMPC
- Pitch story ideas to journalists
- Answer any inquiries
- Develop and generate pitches to various media outlets
- Arrange for international journalists to experience Ontario
2011 - Present
- Provide information to customers regarding the various products and recipes available
- Create a buzz around product
Sep 2013 - Present
Social Media Coordinator
Search Engine People
Responsible for developing social media campaigns, marketing plans and content calendars. Auditing social media platforms effectiveness and making recommendations based on clients goals/objectives.
Developing and creating ad copies for social media ads including sponsored stories, promoted tweets and ads. Testing target audience with different images to ensure the correct one is being used and reaching it's full potential.
Feb 2013 - Sep 2013
Speedpro Imaging Durham
Maintain social media sites - Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and company blogs.
Develop and create marketing initiatives, engage the consumer and attend chamber events.
Maintain consistent writing and communications across all areas of the organization.
Increase community involvement through volunteering - Ribfest and Furry Friends 5K Run.
Apr 2013 - Jun 2013
Supervise team to generate leads, maintain professionalism and promote company standards/service through team. Ensure that all leads are real, ensure customer service was above standard and professionalism was maintained throughout conversation with potential client.
2011 - 2012
Social Media & Product Expert
- Develop social media and online marketing campaigns to generate revenue.
- Educate customers and provide the desired information in multiple forms
2010 - 2012
The Guvernment Entertainment Complex
- Provide excellent service to customers
- Monitor customers alcohol intake
- Count and organize money
- Monitor liquor
Pitch services and organization to win the sign contract for the re-branding of the Oshawa Centre.
Write an exciting, to the point media release; that provides the reader with the information needed.
Write an in depth report consisting of SWOT, Target Audiences, Competitors and Public Relations expertise. Review all angles of the current marketing plan and suggest new innovative methods to increase awareness.
Write an efficient, creative and informative e-blast to fans regarding novel.
To develop a method of communication that will spark interest while conveying important information.
Developed a hypothetical product for a company. While developing a news release, backgrounder, photo captions, and a media advisory.
Write an in depth report about a company and their marketing campaign. While comparing to a similar campaign; out weighing the positives of each company. Views and opinions regarding the organization are mine and do not represent the organization.
A class project designed to help us understand the concepts of indesign and photoshop.
Highlights my experience, education and skill set.
Produce a step by step crisis plan for a company that was closing. Includes press releases, speeches, internal documents and adequate time line that the information should be released in.
Research all events that are commemorating The War of 1812 across Ontario. Format events in in order of dates and distribute to media.