Customer Service Expert
- Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Assistant Property Manager
- Responsible for all property leasing and management·
- Respond promptly to tenant needs and resolve all problems and questions·
- Show properties to prospective tenants and negotiate lease terms for new and current tenants·
- Work with outside Leasing Brokers to achieve right tenant mix and high occupancy·
- Negotiate cost effective service contracts and maintenance vendor contracts·
- Develop, track, and report on all maintenance relating to the interior/exterior of the buildings·
- Contract and coordinate tenant improvements to ensure completion with the appropriate time frame and budget.·
- Inspect properties and recommends and implements repairs
Sep 2013May 2015
Retail Manager/Sales Associate
- Lenscrafters Create exceptional value in the lives of the customers by delivering legendary customer service.
- Ensure enthusiastically satisfied customers by performing and managing implementation of the key steps of the sales and service process.
- Convey a commitment to providing unsurpassed customer service.
- Provide effective on-the-job training and guidance to team members using company provided programs.
- Deliver clear, motivating and constructive feedback in a timely manner to all retail associates.
- Analyze store financial data and make recommendations regarding profitability improvement.
- Recruit, select and train high caliber staff.
Oct 2010Oct 2013
- Family Video Provide leadership and vision to the organization by developing short and long term goals with staff.
- I am responsible for recruitment, scheduling, hiring, and termination of staff.
- I provided job performance coaching as well as formal disciplinary counseling to staff.
- Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements, and bi-annual store audits.
- I successfully recruited 6 Managers for company stores.
- Maintained regular store customer's through rapport building and excellent customer relations.
- Organized effective charity events Collected over 5,500 videos for active duty military, raised over $5,000 for Lymphoma research).
Jun 2010Nov 2010
- I am responsible for Store Profitability, Model for customer Service, Training and Coaching.
- Analyze, Identify and Communicate Merchandise Needs, POS Operations, Administrative.
- Tasks, Store Maintenance, Deposits and Emergency Responses.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store’s efficiency.
Oct 2008Oct 2009
- Dippin Dots Carefully interviewed, selected, trained and supervised staff.
- Promoted a positive atmosphere and went above and beyond to guarantee each customer received exceptional food and service.
- Effectively managed payroll and timekeeping, including completion of the proper paperwork for new hires and terminations.
- I created fun team building activities to engage staff in up selling to meet revenue targets.
- I created my own Training Manual for a just starting business.
- Hosted and trained associates to provide tie dye, sundae, and weird science birthday parties.
Aug 2001May 2005
High School Diploma
Fox valley lutheran