To obtain a human resource position that will benefit from my organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Great ability to communicate in person, through the phone.
- Familiar to working with office equipment such as scanners, computers, file organizers.
- Friendly/People person.
- Self motivated and confident.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great written and verbal abilities.
- Very analytic.
- Adapts well to new procedures.
- Hard-working team player and very detail oriented.
- Always meets deadlines.
- Extremely responsible.
- Brilliant public speaking skills.
- Always a leader.
- Great motivator while creating a positive work environment.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Windows 97, 98, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 10.
- Applications include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Microsoft Works, Adobe Reader and Publisher.
- Familiar with Photoshop CS4 and CS5, Dreamweaver.
Aug 2011 - Present
Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Varsity Softball
- Dean’s List each semester
- Accumulative GPA: 4.0
Aug 2009 - May 2011
Associate of Arts Degree
- Member of QUEST Program: “Quality Undergraduate Education for Student Transfers.”
- Varsity Softball.
- Dean’s List each semester.
- Accumulative GPA: 3.75.
Aug 2009 - Present
Lindenwood Public Relations
Part-time administrative assistant for Public Relations Building (Communications Department)
Aug 2007 - Present
Cashier/ Kitchen Assistant
Responsible for taking orders through the drive thru as well as at the cashier in a timely manner. Continuing to perfect customer service skills while meeting the expectations of customers. Answering phone calls professionally. Training new employees to work with this franchise. Adapting to working with new equipment. Deliver food to call-in orders in a time efficient approach.
Jan 2010 - May 2011
TRIO Upward Bound
Responsible for assisting students struggling in a Mathematics course. Teach students multiple ways of approaching a mathematical problem. Training students how to study math constructively. Offer extra support to students in need of assistance.