I am an outgoing, loyal, dependable, people person. Although I have extensive customer service skills, I enjoy learning new things. I welcome a challenge, and look forward to giving my best to my employer. In this ever changing world I have always been one to roll with the punches with a grin on my face.
My goal over the next five years is to better myself, and to offer a better way of life for my children. I look forward to becoming a valuable asset to a wonderful company.
Mar 2008 - Present
- Down stacking palettes of merchandise
- Stocking shelves
- Transporting all overstock to the backroom
- Labeling, inputting into the computer and organizing all overstock
- Supervising up to a three man team
Sep 2007 - Feb 2008
- Exhibiting excellent customer service skills.
- Taking and inputting orders
- Running food
- Ensuring the satisfaction of every customer.
Sep 2006 - Aug 2007
Trammell S. Crow
- Answering Phones
- Taking accurate messages
- Arranging Flight plans
- Organizing Itineraries
- Grocery Shopping
- Ensuring meetings and parties run smoothly
- Keeping daily hassles to the minimum