Hospital Clinical Technician
- Assist with simple procedures, I.e initiates CPR, assists with admitting, transfer and discharge process
- Work collaboratively with all members of the health care team
- Acts as a preceptor for new CT
- Collaborated with Nursing staff in maintaining a calm environment in caring for patients.
- Interact and communicate with patients of all ethnic backgrounds and cultural beliefs.
- Maintains patient stability by Performing direct and indirect nursing care activities; I.e, by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information Phlebotomy, EKG, Blood Glucose monitoring