Faculty of Engineering- Helwan Uinversity
- Basics of Matlab
- C++ Coding
- Basics of Arduino
- Excellent Internet and Windows applications using.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basics knowledge of medical instruments
Good Computer skills
Excellent Presentation skills
Excellent Leadership Skills
Very Good in English
Communication Skills and teamwork
Self-confidence and I can work under stress
Organized and have Professional attitude
carmpar.in.tum.de/Chair/TeachingWs14IGEHD for more information on content
carmpar.in.tum.de/Main/MichaelFriebe for more information on lecturer
-Reading and writing ( novels , articles )
-Browsing and Listening to music.
-Self-studying whether in the technical or non-technical sections.
- To have a creative graduation project and continue it as a successful technical start-up.
- Trying to solve one of our biggest disease with inventing a new medical instrument.
- To visit certain cities in Europe and Asia through 1 year.
- Have my own house on the forest island i can go.