Please find my CV attached with a synopsis of my current role below:
I am a competent professional with about 10 years’ experience in Consulting, Business Analysis, Leadership, Software Pre-Sales. In my current assignment I am working on IT transformation projects and Analytics area (Azure) as a domain expert in Finance domain for implementation of Sopra Banking Platform and Lending Solutions (part of Sopra Banking Product Suite).
I am working with the delivery team as liaison between clients and offshore team contributing sound knowledge of technology & SDLC (requirements gathering, project estimation, ..) and managing pre & post sales engagements for one of Sopra's core lending solution Component Banker. I possess deep exposure to Lending, Mortgages, Regulation (BASEL) and am well versed with concepts of Accounting, Financial Modeling, Futures & Options, Valuations and securities (Futures, Swaps & Derivatives Pricing).
In Analytics, I am working on conceptualizing and building predictive models for Sopra's internal customers and for the development of custom apps (Hybrid) for Sopra Group as well as Sopra Banking. Moreover, I am highly motivated to work in this area and contribute my skills in this domain as I gain further expertise.
In my current project, our team is evolving the core loan origination product to implement the Danish Mortgage Model. In this model, interest rates mirror the prices investors pay for the bonds and everybody can monitor bond prices daily.
This implementation required introducing a significant bond management module to Evolan Lending and introducing the processes to generate PL/GL for the market rooms within Sopra Banking Suite. For this implementation I studied and introduced following significant interfaces for evolving Component Banker:
- Interface with National Mortgage Guarantee (NMG) for private ownership promotion that helps borrowers to meet financial mortgage related obligations in case of serious loss of income by using Homeownership Guarantee Fund to settle residual debt with lenders.
- Interface with Bloomberg for getting treasury yields, treasury inflation protected securities, bond benchmark indices, reserve rates and municipal bonds rates required for offering loan rates to borrowers, credit risk management, treasury cash account & operations, interest accrued, etc.
- Interface with Central Secured Depository (VP LUX) platform to register trades and holdings, calculate interest, ensure compliance and redemption, and execute the necessary regulatory and tax reporting.
- Interface with Navision – MS Dynamics for bookkeeping (PL/GL)
- Development & maintenance of models of Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD), Exposure at Default (EAD) and correlations for mortgages.
- Contributing knowledge of credit risk modelling across investment banking along with excellent knowledge of knowledge sources like SAS, SQL, Bloomberg