Alliance Consulting is a consulting company that architects and implements digital enterprise strategies for Fortune 500, middle market and emerging companies.
- Continuously accomplished annual revenue goals in excess of $6 million.
- Maintained 72 consultants during peak project schedules.
- Interviewed, hired, trained and managed the recruiting staff. Developed the business management capabilities of all sales and recruiting personnel. Performed quarterly and annual revenue and performance reviews with recruiting staff.
- Created monthly reports detailing business development issues, personnel issues, short and long term forecasts and status of partnership initiatives.
- Responsible for managing the full life cycle of the hiring process. Employed various methods of sourcing, including partnership building, direct recruiting, referrals, various Internet tools, job fairs, trade shows, user groups and print media.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with a large team of technical specialists. Recruited for several practice areas including E-Business, Digital Intelligence, Enterprise Architecture, Supply Spiral and Managed Services. Key competencies recruited include project managers, business analysts, architects (technical, data, infrastructure and information) and designers.
- Developed strategic partnerships with Practice Areas within the Solutions Practice, ensuring key hiring objectives and initiatives were established and maintained. Worked with client team and solutions leaders to identify requirements, selection criteria, compensation, as well as developing alternative recruitment strategies.