Logistic and Customer Care Executive
1) Act as the primary customer contact for all (one stop shop approach) to fulfill customer orders. Deal with any customer queries or complaints. This includes capturing orders in SAP system then liaising with Sale Managers, Production, Planning, Logistics & Shipping , Finance, to process the orders in a timely and error free manner.
Responsibilities also include arranging transport documentation to ensure orders are fulfilled safely and satisfactorily and problems are resolved efficiently and timely.
2) Form a strong functioning Customer Team together with the Account Managers and Supply Team to feedback insights to the team to realize value adding opportunities.
3)Build and maintain customer intimacy, mainly by telephone and Email and Provide differentiated services to segmented customers.
- Incumbent must have a high level of ownership, problem solving skills / attitude and discretion to resolve issues and complaints raised by customers in a quick and effective way. Personal effectiveness and ability set priorities is essential
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) + one other regional language (Arabic, Hindi, Urdu)
Exposure to B2B customers interaction in multiple countries
- Knowledge of Incoterms and export regulations, and letters of credit