Customer Facing technical consultant with expertise and experience in software development, pre and post sales roles
Mar 2011 - Present
Sr. Engineering Manager
Build and grow from one member to 10 multi-site cross functional web UI development team with back end, front end developers, QA and UX designer.
Identify key technology, with architect and product managers, plan the total project strategy, managed one main release and one minor release.
Work closely with product management to capture customer requirements, identify release risks, prioritize and conduct release planning.
Build framework for effective development and improved productivity
Nov 2006 - Mar 2011
Sales Manager/Principal Consultant
- Managed projects of demo environments to sales engineers/consultants worldwide
- Initialize project plan, come up with budget estimation and get approval from division president
- Lead team of 3 - 12 employees from different divisions of the company
- Provide technical training to team members
- Execute and monitor the projects
- Conducted Sales Presentations to customers, partners and internal audience on CM product suits and Amdocs foundation modules
- Built custom demos and built prove of concepts for customers including AT&T, Vodafone, TMobile, Bell Mobility, MTel, FET, TIM Brazil, and Direct TV; and acquired extensive experiences competing against major competitors
- Bolstered sales engineer education via new product training using written solutions, webinars and conferences
- Evangelize pre-release products, bridge between customers requirements and product roadmaps.
- Was awarded for outstanding achievement as employee of the quarter in 2008
May 2002 - Nov 2006
Development Expert/Group Leader
- Led the conversion tool development team which converts Amdocs Web applications to the Java based UI framework using XML, XSLT and JAVA.
- Led the development team to build Visual Script Designer using Swing.
Oct 1998 - May 2002
- Developed prototype of Clarify CRM account and customer management module for mobile devices using WML and WAP simulator.
- Key player in Clarify CRM foundation Y2K readiness and I18N projects.