Available upon request
- To obtain a secure,challenging,fall-line position that will value and encourage my skills and qualification as a Pharmacist.
- Detail-oriented Pharmacist currently enrolled in pharmacology program, interested in clinicalpharmacology, pharmacy management and research.
- Certified Pharmacist with three years' work at a leading international drugstore chain and a small community pharmacy. Dedicated, hard-working, reliable and accurate professional who delivers courteous service at all times.
- Highly motivated and recently certified Pharmacist with Solid foundation in prescription processing,pharmaceutical calculations and pharmacy procedures.
- Licensed Pharmacist with track record of providing excellent customer service in high-volume facility,serving 300 patients per day.
- Pharmacist with demonstrated versatility in adapting to ever-increasing complexity in the healthcareindustry. Committed to providing quality pharmaceutical care as an essential link in disease Management.
PHARMACIST IN CHARGE
LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP,DUBAI
Properly filled and dispensed an average of 150 prescriptions per day.
Effectively resolved insurance rejections and other billing issues.
Optimum inventory management
Conducted routine inspections of medication storage locations
Regularly stocked shelves, rotated stock and checked for expired medications.
Receptively answered customer queries .
Completion of pharmacy paperwork, including daily and weekly reports.
Maintained controlled medication report on monthly basis.
Provided specialized services to help patients manage conditions such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation and high blood pressure.
Checked prescriptions for appropriate dosage, drug interactions, allergies and contra-indications before dispensing medications.
Good interaction with physicians based on medications being prescribed.
Jun 2011Oct 2013
CITY MEDICALS THRISSUR
Properly filling,and dispensing of prescriptions per day.
Managed drug inventories.
Regularly ensured the merchandising of shelves and shelf life of medications.
Updated pharmacy related regulatory procedures.
Updated Pharmacy MIS to required authority in regular periods.
Provided patient counselling services for acute and chronic disease conditions.
Helped achieve pharmacy business objectives by increasing sales and gross margins 45 percent.
Hosted 5 successful annual healthcare education .
Jul 2009May 2011
MASTER OF PHARMACY
SRI RAMAKRISHNA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY COIMBATORE
SPECIALISED IN PHARMACY PRACTICE
Oct 2004May 2009
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
ST.JAMES COLLEGE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES CHALAKUDY,THRISSUR
Sep 2015Sep 2017
DUBAI HEALTHCARECITY AUTHORITY
May 2015May 2016
DUBAI HEALTH AUTHORITY
- Optimum inventory management
- Accurate pharmaceutical calculation assessment
- Actively participated in health education seminars
- Patient education and advocacy assurance
- Drug interaction assessment
- Aware of handling insurance prescription
- Committed to quality assurance