Responsible for the maintenance of datacenter machine and office-located hardware. Responsible for all levels of support for engineers and non-engineers. These duties required a working knowledge of bash, awk & sed, ruby, rails.
- Scrum Master for DevOps team: Coordinate with other teams and facilitate smooth workflows
- Hardware maintenance
- Quickly solved technical “hot-button” issues
- Documentation new features on internal wiki
Partial list of achievements as a member of the DevOps team:
- Implemented MCollective
- Redesigned, optimized, Rapleaf's use of Puppet.
- Port internal code from SVN into GIT.
- Managed & decommissioned proxy network.
- Migrated company to Google Apps for Business