Rathbone Training (division of NCG), Northern England
- Manage a sales team that each generate c.20 vacancies for 16-23 year old recruitment per month from the SME employer market.
- Project lead for CRM scoping and implementation for Employer Engagement, Marketing and Learner Recruitment across all divisions of NCG.
- Since May 2015 responsible for the management of the Recruitment Hub; responsible for sourcing and selecting suitable candidates to match to vacancies generated by the sales team.
- Sound management of team resulting in headcount growth of 333%.
- Since August 2014 assumed responsibility for a large volume of marketing operations within my current role.
- Manage and develop sales staff to deliver performance targets through employer engagement activity.
- Ensure an excellent understanding of the local labour market including skill shortages and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner organisations and subcontractors including lead generation and appointment setting organisations to deliver SLA’s in line to achieve Rathbone Training’s contract values.
- Supervise, support, motivate, guide and mentor staff.
- Raise staff requisitions for new/replacement staff. Conduct interviews for new team members.
- Manage staff performance to ensure contractual targets are achieved. Initiate & conduct disciplinary procedures.
- Attend national networking/partner meetings to increase the visibility and reputation of Rathbone Training’s work with employers for example; funders, employers, Skills Funding Agency and National Apprenticeship Service.
- Ensure all data is recorded and updated on the CRM System and appropriate reporting to senior management.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM campaign management for candidate (B2C) and employer/stakeholder (B2B).
- Monthly newsletters and email marketing for employers and stakeholders ran through CRM/Campaign Monitor.
- Creation of sales literature (digital & print) and briefing internal design studio.
- Management of external job boards and bespoke recruitment software to maximise reach.
- Carrying out internal research including focus groups and surveys – learner and employer.
- Creation of written reports including research, marketing plans and labour market information.
- Website content management for skills and employer related pages.