- Champlin US-MN
- [email protected]
Twelve years of experience with graphic programs and nine years of work experience in the graphic design and printing industry. Extensive training in: Illustrator, Quark, Photoshop, Acrobat, PitStop, Distiller, Prinergy, INposition, Preps, Word, PowerPoint, and Image Ready. Job experience with programs such as: InDesign, PageMaker, Freehand, Publisher, Excel, Print Shop Mail and Scitex Full Auto Frame. Classes in: CSS, HTML, Director, Dreamweaver, and 3D Studio Max. Efficient on both Mac and PC computers.
● Layout and designed packages, advertisements and marketing materials for clients.
● Produced artwork mock-ups for client approval.
● Focused on branding and design details for quality control assurance.● Ensure deadlines were achieved for customer satisfaction.
● Preflight and proofed artwork for prepress.
● Designed, digitally color correct, and proofed artwork for customers’ creative needs.
● Produced proofs, assembled plates, and performed press checks.
● Utilized Print Shop Mail for mail merge files for the post office.
● Designed, printed, laminated, mounted, and cut prints for store displays on large format printer.
● Managed prepress workflow for second shift.
● Processed artwork such as: designed, typeset, trapped, preflight, manipulated and color corrected.
● Produced proofs, assembled film for press and preformed press checks.● Interacted with customer service representatives to ensure that the customer satisfaction were met.
Photo Specialist: Used time management to develop photos within an hour, processed special orders, color matched proofs, filled customer requests, greeted customers, and utilized cash register to check out items.
Accountant: Managed store cash flow.
● Typed, filed, copied, and scanned items for the head of the art department.
● Facilitated setups for classes and designed art for special events at the college.
● Produced printing plates for USA skills testing at the college.