- Constant compliments and good customer satisfaction forms.
- Well rounded knowledge of the fire and water restoration business.
- Knowledge on IICRC guidelines and was in process of receiving certification.
- Follow IICRC guidelines to properly restore homes after a fire/water damage.
- Work hand in hand with insurance companies to provide the best customer service possible.
- Assess damage of a water loss and determine what is restorable and the best way to restore them.
- Provide 24 hour technical support and on call services for clients in water loss situations.
Jan 2007Jan 2010
- Received six raises in three years.
- Multiple compliments from customers on professionalism and job satisfaction.
- A well balanced knowledge of multiple aspects of the pool industry.
- Planning and execution of PVC line replacements.
- Pool diagnostics.
- Installation and repair of filer systems, pool liners, and covers.
- Fiberglass patching, and installation.
Apr 2006Oct 2006
Style Consultant / Assistant Stock Manager / Visual Manager
- Revamped the entire stock room to suit functionality and maneuverability of the sales team.
- Promoted to Assistant Stock Manager and Visual Manager.
- Had new employees tell me that the reason why they took the job was because I was someone they wanted to work with.
- Staying up to date on all of the new marketing and placed it on the sales floor.
- Monitored weekly sales reports to make business decisions on product placement to boost sales.
- Informed sales representatives on items that need to be sold because they have become a store liability.
- Assisted in training of all the new employees.
- Processed and placed all shipment orders.
- Inventory management.
- Everything from greeting a customer to making sure that they had the correct style and fit for the right price to make the customer satisfied.
Aug 2001Jan 2006
Small Computer Systems Specialist
United States Marine Corps.
- Designed an innovative relaying system for enhanced positioning locating radio systems.
- Trained and was a part of the best information technology teams in the entire 1st marine division during operation Iraqi freedom.
- Set the standard for the entire 11th marines regimental operations for relaying and implementing data systems.
- Reconfigured the tactical data network system to function as both a secured and unsecured network operations. While still maintaining structural integrity and security standards.
- The design and implementation of large scale, multiple server networks.
- Managed networks of 2500+ users, to include 500+ end user peripherals
- In charge of a small team of five or more to design, implement and manage multiple server networks in tactical and non-tactical environments.
- Provide 24 hour technical support and on call services for clients in both tactical and non-tactical environments.
- Microsoft Exchange server installation and maintenance
- Microsoft server and client installations and management including Windows NT, 2000, and 2003 amongst other responsibilities.
Sep 2001Mar 2002
Jan 2001Apr 2001