- Lead testing efforts for complex system integration projects across Oracle, SAP and Smart Meter products for clients within the utility industry.
- Develop use cases, business processes and requirements for Smart Grid products.
- Manage deployment control room for an $80MM+ SAP Production Release.
- Employ troubleshooting and communication skills to resolve defects and meet aggressive project deadlines.
- Create deliverables, dashboards, reports and presentations using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint for client executive teams.
- Leverage the following tools to complete project responsibilities: Oracle SQL Developer, SOAP UI, Putty/WinSCP, Eclipse IDE, HP QualityCenter and LoadRunner.
- Streamline client invoicing process for approx. 30 IT Professionals.
- Organize social events for employee engagement council.
- Ranked top 5% of peer group for the last 3 annual reviews.