IT analyst with 3+ years experience integrating enterprise systems for the utility industry, including smart meter applications. Highly skilled in leading and executing requirements gathering, software quality assurance and deployment efforts across multiple stakeholder groups.
Jan 2008 - Present
- Lead testing efforts for complex system integration projects across Oracle, SAP and Smart Meter products for clients within the utility industry.
- Develop use cases, business processes and requirements for Smart Grid products.
- Manage deployment control room for an $80MM+ SAP Production Release.
- Employ troubleshooting and communication skills to resolve defects and meet aggressive project deadlines.
- Create deliverables, dashboards, reports and presentations using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint for client executive teams.
- Leverage the following tools to complete project responsibilities: Oracle SQL Developer, SOAP UI, Putty/WinSCP, Eclipse IDE, HP QualityCenter and LoadRunner.
- Streamline client invoicing process for approx. 30 IT Professionals.
- Organize social events for employee engagement council.
- Ranked top 5% of peer group for the last 3 annual reviews.
Sep 2007 - Jan 2008
- Analyze and repair burn-in boards using standard lab equipment.
- Coordinated with client product engineers to confirm configuration specs for pre-test setup and validate test results.
Apr 2007 - Sep 2007
Countrywide Home Loans
- Generated $1MM+ in sales by building rapport with potential clients and understanding their needs to present the best loan option.
Sep 2001 - Jun 2006
B.S. Computer Engineering
University of California, Santa Barbara
Technology Management Program Class of 2006
2006 Harold Frank Scholar