- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh India
- [email protected]
1. I am mentally strong and stable.
2. I am confident enough.
3. I have a pragmatic approach towards life.
4. I believe in myself and have optimistic attitude (I AM,I WILL and I CAN).
5. I am adaptable to change.
6. I never give up.
I see myself as a scintillating personality and take matters meticulously.My specialisation is in Finance and Human Resource Management (HRM). I find myself best suited for Banking Sector because of my specialisation and my keen interest in Core Banking. It is a continously growing sector and due to it's large customer base offers a challenging job where I can enhance my area of expertise by efficiently utilising my skills to the fulfilment of organisational objectives.I want to render my services to the best of my abilities so as to bring up the firm and brush up my skills too to shine further and prove my mettle.
1. Participated in Inter College Youth Festival during graduation.
2. Participated in three day counselling workshop on ' Personality Development,Public Relations and
Entrepreneurship ' by Dr. Vignesh.
3. Participated in seven day National Social Service (N.S.S.) Annual Special Camp.
4. Active participator in various academic and cultural activities.
I have successfully presented seminars on the following topics:
1. Total Quality Management (TQM)
2. Narasimhan Committee Report
3. Attitude Measurement Techniques
4. Impact of Liberalisation,Privatisation and Globalisation (LPG) on the INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS (IR)
5. Performance Appraisal.
Playing table tennis,listening music,drawing,writing diary.
4. French (learning)
To find a position that can utilize my skills in a well recognized company that can enhance my career goals as I strive to provide resourceful services.