Gardening, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Alternative Energy
Gardening, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Alternative Energy
SALES MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
Accomplished, entrepreneurial sales executive with a track record of success in building and leading talented sales teams to exceed sales quotas and drive revenue growth. Demonstrated expertise identifying and capitalizing on market trends to develop and capture new business opportunities and grow market share within multiple industries. Dynamic communicator, skilled at developing relationships and delivering compelling sales presentations. Competitive producer, achieved top rankings for superior sales results.
Additional areas of expertise include:
New Business Development · Account Management · Strategic Planning · P&L Management · Budgeting · Forecasting · Consultative & Solutions Sales · High Impact Presentations · Contract Negotiations · Marketing · Social Media · Capital Acquisition · Strategic Alliances · Talent Management · Team Building · Training & Development
Extensive leadership skills and experience developed in various roles within software industry in addition to launch of four real estate centric businesses; managed all aspects of Hauber Enterprises from sales and marketing to staffing, finance and operations.
· Built high performance team of sales representatives and other staff in driving results of residential property management, residential and commercial property sales and executive office suites operations; led the expansion of the Keller Williams franchise from start-up to 120 brokers producing $100 million in annual sales.
· Acquired extensive portfolio of 115 residential properties as General Manager of Southern Colorado Property Management; secured new business through leadership of the development and execution of comprehensive marketing programs and competitive price structure.
· Positioned Premier Realty and Property Management businesses for successful divestiture, generating strong return on equity.
Sales / New Business Development
Accomplished history exceeding goals and objectives, achieving top rankings in various sales roles within multiple industries through the design, development and execution of innovative business development strategies.
·Achieved consistent ranking in top 5% of real estate brokers, generating over $6 million in annual sales and earning $1.6 million in gross commissions from 2002 to 2011 as President of The Hauber Realty Group.
· Delivered superior results for provider of streaming audio software company, Tellsoft; brought in over 50% of the service revenue and consistently ranked #1 out of 9 territory managers.
· Captured key accounts with Citrix Systems and Honeywell as major accounts manager for enterprise software developer; recognized as #1 producer in first year.
· Designed and executed innovative marketing and sales programs to introduce and sell an Oracle-based managed care software to 1,200 hospitals and physician driven organizations in the United States; generated over $8.5 million in system and service sales.
· Leveraged the power of networking, internet presence and social media as key tools in maintaining competitive position within the market place for the Realty Group.
Director of Sales
Xpriori is a privately held company with offices in Denver and Colorado Springs, CO. The company has developed proprietary technologies, products and services for the eDiscovery, compliance and document review markets since 2006, as well as for XML-based data management. Xpriori offers technology assisted review including predictive coding as an Orcatec VAR and in addition, offers highly scalable and automated document processing for identification, collection, filtering and culling of both native and image based documents.
Established the base foundation for lead generation and engagement into enterprise accounts. Worked with management team on messaging, strategy and mission. Employed consultative and solution selling to uncover latent needs and present our products. Using Salesforce.com and LinkedIn established social media and email campaigns that led to the closing of two Fortune 500 accounts.
Diversified real estate enterprise comprised of residential property management company, residential and commercial property sales brokerage and executive office suites business.
Principle, The Hauber Realty Group (2001 – 2011)
Provide leadership to talented team in achieving consistent top performance for brokerage operating under the Keller Williams Realty brand. Spearheaded execution of all sales and marketing strategies to ensure profitable growth.
Principal & General Manager, Premier Executive Suites (2004 – 2008)
Championed innovative marketing programs to propel organization to top ranking as executive suites provider in Colorado Springs. Oversaw lease transactions, negotiating terms for individual office space with small to medium sized businesses. Executed profitable sale of company.
Operating Principal & Owner, Keller Williams Premier Realty (2003 – 2008)
Built executive team, recruiting COO and CFO along with staff to exceed short and long-term goals. Leveraged Keller Williams Realty International’s processes and business models in creation of leading real estate company. Earned significant return on equity upon sale of business.
Principal, Southern Colorado Property Management (2005 – 2007)
Launched start-up property management organization, formulating client acquisition strategies, marketing plans and new business development initiatives. Negotiated sale of company, generating substantial return on investment.
Start-up company providing enterprise level software & services.
Territory Manager, Asia and California
Spearheaded new business development of company’s iTalk server software to enterprise level accounts located throughout the United States & Asia. Collaborated on transformation of the business from software to ASP business model. Forged strategic alliances, developing corporate, VAR and affiliate accounts.
Provider of enterprise level software.
Major Accounts Manager
Drove sales growth of enterprise level software product enabling mobile workers to access web-based information from mobile devices.
Oracle-based managed care software for hospital & physician groups
Director of National Sales
Provided leadership and strategy in directing start-up of national sales effort to drive enterprise-level software sales (MEDICOMP) to hospitals, physician hospital organizations, managed care organizations, managed service organizations, and independent practice associations. Developed marketing and sales budgets.
Major Account Executive
Challenged with driving sales in a newly developed region Attained 123% of quota in 1992. Ranked #6/130 in region.
Stephen F. Austin State University is ranked in the first tier among the best regional public and private universities in the western United States, according to the 2011 edition of “Best Colleges” by U.S. News & World Report.
The mission of NMMI is to educate, train, and prepare young men and women to be leaders capable of critical thinking and sound analysis, leaders who possess uncompromising character, and leaders able to meet challenging physical demands.