Extensive leadership skills and experience developed in various roles within software industry in addition to launch of four real estate centric businesses; managed all aspects of Hauber Enterprises from sales and marketing to staffing, finance and operations.
· Built high performance team of sales representatives and other staff in driving results of residential property management, residential and commercial property sales and executive office suites operations; led the expansion of the Keller Williams franchise from start-up to 120 brokers producing $100 million in annual sales.
· Acquired extensive portfolio of 115 residential properties as General Manager of Southern Colorado Property Management; secured new business through leadership of the development and execution of comprehensive marketing programs and competitive price structure.
· Positioned Premier Realty and Property Management businesses for successful divestiture, generating strong return on equity.
Sales / New Business Development
Accomplished history exceeding goals and objectives, achieving top rankings in various sales roles within multiple industries through the design, development and execution of innovative business development strategies.
·Achieved consistent ranking in top 5% of real estate brokers, generating over $6 million in annual sales and earning $1.6 million in gross commissions from 2002 to 2011 as President of The Hauber Realty Group.
· Delivered superior results for provider of streaming audio software company, Tellsoft; brought in over 50% of the service revenue and consistently ranked #1 out of 9 territory managers.
· Captured key accounts with Citrix Systems and Honeywell as major accounts manager for enterprise software developer; recognized as #1 producer in first year.
· Designed and executed innovative marketing and sales programs to introduce and sell an Oracle-based managed care software to 1,200 hospitals and physician driven organizations in the United States; generated over $8.5 million in system and service sales.
· Leveraged the power of networking, internet presence and social media as key tools in maintaining competitive position within the market place for the Realty Group.