There is a picture of me (not here) reading John Steinbeck in dusty workclothes with Chanel sunglasses on while relaxing on a tractor.
I come from a small town but have always had big-city ambitions. Riding motorcycles, getting dirty, helping out with the rest of the family to fix things or build things or tear things down -- that was my childhood. I've taken this well-developed work-ethic and I've moved to a city with goals of "fixing things, building things, or tearing things down," but in a more metaphorical way this time. Now, I want to nurture my naturally creative spirit and solve problems for clients. I am equal parts left-brained and right-brained, and I seek a company that challenges me to use both.
In my two-years marketing experience, I have served a variety of clients -- from consumer to government -- and recognize the unique needs of each sector. I am currently looking for more creative opportunities where I can utilize my strong writing skills and strategic thinking into a results-driven campaign.
Although currently residing in Washington, DC, I am available to relocate to New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Sacramento, CA; or San Francisco, CA without assistance, and am open to discussing opportunities in all other cities.
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007, including Access
- Press releases, media advisories, and other media-ready collateral
- Event planning (specifically trade shows/conferences)
- e-Newsletter content and distribution (via Constant Contact)
- Professional social and new media usage (Facebook and Twitter)
- Database management (MS Access, MS Excel, Cision)
- Campaign asset performance tracking (Google Analytics, AddThis!, WidgetBox, Plowshare/FertileData)