2008 - Present
- Focused on high-end residential properties. Grew and nurtured network of colleagues, former clients, and business associates.
- Especially skilled in Marketing and Sales of villas, flats, duplexes and other commercial spaces for different companies and builders.
- Formed strategic partnerships with leading builders and corporate to identify new business opportunities in realty in and around Cochin.
- Personally guided prospective homeowners through neighborhoods to illustrate the range of high-end dwellings in Cochin (Specialized in waterfront apartments/Villa).
- Managed property databases. Developed systems for dealing with tenant and owner enquiries so that all responses were given in a reasonable time.
- Handled business administration responsibilities including drafting correspondence, preparing newspaper ads, and fielding inquiries. Recorded financial transactions and other account information to update and maintain accounting records.
- Leadership, direction and management of 9 sales and customer service employees.
2005 - 2008
- Coordinated and managed a portfolio of 48 properties, with responsibility for leasing, signing of agreement, negotiating, marketing and selling.
- Reviewed real estate due diligence materials and liabilities prior to acquisition.
- Worked with Knight Frank (International Property Consultant) to develop and implement real estate database programs in Cochin.
- Assisted in directing property management of seven apartment complexes. Handled all phases of negotiations.
- Responsible for conducting tenant credit checks, supervising move-in process, dealing with complaints, and scheduling maintenance.
- Acted as the investment evaluator for the company.
2003 - 2005
Property Consultant - Land Acquisition
Alisameen Properties Pvt. Ltd
- Reviewed, negotiated and successfully completed land acquisition of 200 acres near the Cochin International Airport in 2005 for a property worth Rs.125 Crores.
- A proven track record for consistently delivering projects under budget and ahead of schedule, overseeing complex projects of Rs.250 - 400 Crores.
- Skilled in project scheduling, blueprint reading, survey site layout, estimating, implementing practical and cost saving solutions.
Masters in Business Administration