Global Technology Operations Manager
Joint Venture between Microsoft & Accenture, Seattle, WA
- Established leading-edge Intellectual Property program which facilitated critical licensing agreements between founding companies as well as established pathway for future protection of newly generated intellectual capital.
- Developed internal replacement solution for two costly vendor products, saving the firm $200K in annual fees.
- Managed 9-person team to develop and manage internal business systems and streamline operational processes for 1, 500 IT Consultants operating in 16 countries.
- Established leading edge intellectual property program which facilitated important licensing agreements between founding companies.
- Provided strategic and tactical direction for the corporate intranet, extranet and knowledge management program. Established global knowledge repository as beta-user site of SharePoint technology.
- Established Avanade Research Services, a centralized web-based research service for industry, product, market and competitive intelligence.
Consultant, Startup Team
- One of 30 Accenture consultants chosen to create and build the startup company of Avanade.
- Developed immersive 4-day New Employee Orientation program which inducted 1,500 employees within 18 months.
- Developed an innovative communications campaign encouraging employee engagement: "It's Your Company. Make It Happen."
- Developed internal operational processes and created delivery workforce models.
- Executed organizational development activities (company mission, vision, values; organizational culture; employee development and communications; performance management).