Head of Marketing
Silver Lining Marketing
- Manage accounts including local, national and international brands
- Managing and building relationships with key clients and strategic partners
- Hosting corporate hospitality events
- Plan, negotiate and manage contracts
- Quoting jobs
- Identifying and developing opportunities for new products and businesses
- Creating budgets and managing finance
- Sourcing suppliers and negotiating working agreements
- Strategic marketing advice
- Marketing seminar presentation
- Direct marketing mail campaigns
- Web-design coordination
- Grant/Award/Tender submission writing
- Graphic design and brand creation
- Public Relations
- Event management and production
- Setting sales targets and providing sales training to achieve results
- Innovative promotion creation
- Create and manage face-to-face retail marketing campaigns
- Creative solutions for marketing and business problems
A snippet of my achievements while with Silver Lining Marketing...
- Increased annual revenue for a client, owning a small personal training business by 272% in 6 months.
- Secured 3 year contract for a small cleaning service business with Defence Housing Australia as a primary supplier.
- Townsville Enterprise judges said the award submission entered on behalf of our client for the
- North Queensland Tourism Awards was “an exceptionally strong application which was very well written”.
- Summer leisure marketing campaign originally created for Townsville alone was used Australia wide for an international hotel chain and received outstanding direct sale results.
- Interviewed for the Courier Mail, discussing Social Network Marketing and how small business can utilise the popular medium to increase brand awareness and real dollars for their business.