Computers For Job Success Facilitator
Since 2010 have assisted over 500 adults with little to no computer knowledge, helping them to update their skills to get them back into the workforce.99% Satisfaction rate and 97% of participants feel they will be able to improve their job performance based on what they have learned.
- Develop curriculum and workshops in response to community needs.
- Create assessment tools, rubrics, and practice exercises to evaluate and enhance the learners experience.
- Facilitate information sessions to provide information regarding computer programs and to assess individual skill levels
- Deliver one on one instruction as need to ensure students experience success and adjust teaching styles to match learning styles
- Train and supervise volunteers
- Accurately collect statistical data and report effectively