Director of Club Marketing
Western Golf Properties
- Direct activities of internal staff, external agencies, establishments, and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Held accountable for efficient administration of annual marketing budgets and execution of marketing plans for up to 15 distinct golf properties.
- Administrate 10 websites and increase marketing presence by enhancing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Utilize business acumen to purchase and settle on pricing for online, print, radio and television advertising contracts.
- Generate press stories aimed at securing an even more positive public perception of the organization; develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Plan and execute public relations programs that maintain a favorable public image of new properties and manage the brands of previous properties and Western Golf Properties Corporate.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.