Sr. Learning Executive/Sales Management with Revenue Generating and Strategic Sales responsibilities
Challenged to develop and implement a robust sales training curriculum and onboarding process for new hires of this leading global business communications technology innovator with over 2,700 employees in 24 countries. Worked closely with SMEs in Marketing and Product Management as well as Solutions Engineers and Sales, to create both comprehensive and customized learning programs that included product training, consultative solution selling and role playing. Facilitated classes assessed student performance and led advanced mentoring sessions.
- Credited by executives with driving an increase of 152 million in net revenue globally over 2007 in 2008 through the development and delivery of new hire and veteran sales rep training that prepared 80% of new hires to complete training above quota in sales of the Premiere Global Communications Operating Systems (PGiCOS).
- Helped Manage450 sales reps and management as a Sales Development Executive
- Integral member of the global communications and sales development team that injected standardization and best practices into training across North America, APAC and EMEA regions.
- Instituted a new hire relational onboarding map that improved retention among the millennial work force by extending accountability to sales development and management across multiple departments.
- Streamlined information flow between departments by creating an organization-wide network that empowered sales force to increase revenue and margins while accelerating issue resolution for lower DSO per client. Developed and directed a freshman through senior curriculum and training program that facilitated the efficient onboarding of 200 new hires, as well as a veteran mentor and leadership program.