Regenesys Business School
To manage the delivery of numerous corporate client training projects within Regenesys Business School, Ensures that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards. Serving as the conduit and liaison person between the client and the organization ensuring project and service delivery.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
To manage all aspects of designated engagement projects, including the following:
- Proactive management of projects.
- Act as central point of contact for the project team and all other stakeholders.
- Actively managing client expectations for the duration of the project.
- Maintain customer relationship management though regular contact (meetings/ emails/ call logs etc.).
- Proactively managing all project meetings (internal and external) including meeting agendas, preparation of meeting documentation, minutes of meeting and auctioning all stakeholder feedback.
- Manage project coordinators and administrators in their day-to-day work.
- Ensure consistent and accurate administration of engagement projects.
- Deal with project related inquiries and activities.
- Develop and manage the use of an electronic and manual filing system for all project related documentation.
- Actively managing project contracts, finances and personnel to ensure projects are delivered within time, budget and constraints.
- Creating, writing and co-ordinating professional, accurate and timely project reports in line with the project charter, client requirements and invoicing schedules.
- Manage the project invoicing schedule (and deliverables) and ensure that invoices are created and delivered in time for payment purposes.
- Follow up on payment for all invoices and manage any issues/ discrepancies.
- Proactively managing project resources to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget and as per quality agreement.
- Motive team members to contribute to team/ organizational work.
- Lead and manage by example, and to encourage team work.
- Foster a ‘can do' culture of by actively seeking solutions to problems and involving team members in the process.
- Evaluating projects systematically in order to capture and share learning from what to do, and to facilitate a culture of continuous individual and organisational learning.
- Facilitate a culture of continuous individual and organisational learning
Job SummaryTe purpose of this position is to ensure that student welfare, administration, record keeping and academic processes for designated Academic programmes result in outstanding customer delivery.
- Pre-programme administration and co-ordination - venue booking; function sheets; delegate accommodation; putting together delegate booklets; creating evaluation forms; name tags; liaising with faculty in respect of course outlines and pre-readings; compiling course packs; ensuring printing and distribution; finalising course schedules; etc.
- Programme administration and co-ordination - registration of delegates; event management (e.g. booking venues, catering, attendance off all module openings and orientation and other experiential events); delegate interface (e.g. dealing with queries and requests)
- Post-programme administration and co-ordination - capturing and distributing evaluations, client liaison, capturing marks, arranging and managing graduation, etc.
- Delegate assessment - co-ordinating, tracking, ensure marking and capture results
- Support Programme Manager - preparation of presentations, documents and proposals
- Relationships - Develop and maintain relationships with delegates and the relevant client company stakeholders; faculty; internal and external service providers.