Highly accomplished, confident, and creative Brand Manager, with over 4 years experience in FMCG/Retail. Results-oriented, proactive and team worker, I have a proven record in using both online and offline means to drive consumer response while executing ideas to their full extent. Committed to organisational objectives and thrive in dynamically changing environments, I enjoy learning and embracing new challenges, as well as identifying new growth opportunities.Core competences:- Brand Management (International)- NPD project management- Strong business acumen- Competitive market analysis- Branding and commercial strategy expertise - Communication and negotiation
Computer Skills:Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Email, Nielsen and Business Objects
Leisure: Writing poetry and working on my own blog, Cinema (particularly moves based on true stories)
Europe, Asia, America: Enjoy discovering new cultures and different ways of life
Nov 2011 - Dec 2012
Direct involvement in GM (general merchandising) and CSSM (stock management).
Jun 2009 - Apr 2010
Brand Manager, Pans&Company
Turnover: €80m; Mkt budget: €4m. Growing brand (3%) within a declining market (decreasing since 2009).
- Developed and implemented brand repositioning strategy resulted from a brand health analysis. Responsible for implementing the new brand strategy and communication codes.
- Led the brand marketing plan for 2010 including approval from board of directors.
- Led three NPD projects per year within the core-business including consumer research, briefing, and full creative and media process
- Launched a new category of non-core products resulting from setting the strategy, P&L analysis and consumer testing for market launch.
- Orchestrated strategic marketing relationships with current and potential partners such as Unilever, Danone or Coca Cola.
- Co-ownership of the P&L. Weekly and monthly review of KPI's. Performed profit and cost analysis reflected on the brand P&L.
Feb 2008 - Jun 2009
Product Manager, Pans&Company
- Led two NPD projects per year within the core-business.
- Key contribution to the brand marketing plan for 2009
- Led and managed new pack launches through to completion.
- KPI tracking and monitoring of brand performance and detecting new opportunities and gaps.
- Management and implementation of promotional tools including sales team training
- Website content creation and update.
- Liaised with external and internal partners for the fully and coordinated execution of the brand plans.
Dec 2006 - Feb 2008
Assistant Brand Marketing Manager, Pans&Company
Brand Marketing Manager assistant including brand tactical strategy involvement
Feb 2006 - Nov 2006
Brand Manager Assistant (Bacardi Rum, Agency Brands)
Progressed from Brand Manager Assistant for Dark Rum (Spirit brand with highest sales volume worldwide) to a position as Brand Manager Assistant for Agency Brands (SBU).
- In charge of ongoing sales and market situation analysis. Including periodic reporting.
- Management of consumer promotions, on pack offers and POS materials.
- Budgeting control and invoice handling.
- Liaising with marketing and advertising agencies, promotional material suppliers and graphic designers.
Jan 2013 - Present
Certification course in Community Management, Online Marketing
Sep 2010 - Sep 2011
Dissertation topic: Does celebrity endorsement influence consumer behaviour? (9.5/10)
Sep 2001 - Sep 2006
Final year project: Creation of a mock start-up business (9/10)
Sep 2001 - Sep 2006
Bachelor Business Administration (BBA) and MBA in Management (Marketing major)