CIVIC ACTIVITIESMember – Advisory Board, Queens University of Charlotte, NC Advisory Board, UNCC Charlotte, School of Nursing, NC Advisory Board, Carolinas School of Health Sciences, NC
- " The Future of Nursing Leadership". Panel Presentation, Premier National Conference, San Antonio Texas, June 11-14, 2013
- “Improving Quality of Hospital Care using CNLs.” Podium Presentation, Premier Regional CNO Conference, Charlotte NC, November 1-2, 2012
- “Nurses Advocating, Leading, Caring.” Keynote speaker, Mecklenburg Council of Nursing Organizations (MCONO) , Charlotte, NC, 2012
- “A Service and Academic Partnership to Design and Sustain a CNL Program”, presented at CNL Summit, Marriott Biscayne Bay, Miami, FL, 2011
- “Performance Improvement from Theory to Practice,” presented at 6th Annual Nurse Executive Leadership Conference, The Friday Center, Chapel Hill, NC, 2009
- “Responding to Change: Reality for Nurses and Healthcare Practitioners,” presented at North Carolina Summit for Nurses and Healthcare Providers, Queens University of Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 2008
- “Recruiting, Retaining and Developing Your New Graduate Workforce for Today and Tomorrow,” presented at the AONE National Conference, Phoenix, AZ, 2004.
- “Enhancing Patient Care Delivery Systems for Nurse Recruitment and Retention,” Health Resources Services Administration Grant award, 2003.
- Levine, A.; Sotomayor, G.; “Bedside Glucose Monitoring: In Compliance with Regulatory Standards,” Diabetes Educator, July – August 1991.