Mar 2009 - Present
Sep 2008 - Present
Interior Designer / Event Designer
San Marino Gallery (Fine Arts Gallery)
- Gallery Event designer & Art Coordinator
Production Designer / Manager: Pasadena, Los Angeles, Miami
1994 - Present
Interior / Exterior Designer
Kittrich Corp. CEO (Personal)
Designing / Managing all personal projects for various concurrent residences. Demolition, Construction, Hiring & Coordination through completion.
Site Representative & Property Manager: Film Production**Filming @ Pasadena residence 'Dinner for Schmucks' 'Bridesmaids' 'The Event'
1991 - 2009
Business Owner / Primary Designer
- Residential & Hospitality Interior/Exterior Design Firm
1989 - 1991
Interior Designer / Project Manager
Edward Turrentine Interior Deisgn
1988 - 1989
Rothenberg Sawazzy Architects (Commercial)
1986 - 1988
Designer / Principal Design Asst.
Hyatt International Interior Design
1986 - 1989
Associates of Art
FIDM (The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising)
- Primary Field: All Divisons of Interior / Exterior Design
Pre-Study: Archtectural Construction & Drafting Techniques
Continued Study: Architectural Design & Remodeling
Primary Specality: Period, European French & Italian Archtiecture & Interior Design.
Recipient of the FIDM Scholarship in Interior Design: 1987
- I am an effective, self directed team participant skilled in communicating and translating objectives into action and results. My focus is an absolute commitment within the service driven industry that promotes, and enriches an accomplished lifestyle.
- I would like to bring my considerable work experience, taste level, and personal ethics to expand my career by joining the IRVINE COMPANY -