A global $1.2B aerospace systems and aftermarket services company that engages in the design, engineering, manufacture, repair, overhaul, and distribution of aircraft components.
Triumph Air Repair (04/2009 - Present) Vice President
Senior leadership staff member of an established MRO provider for Auxiliary Power Units. Leading aircraft spare parts Trading and Distribution business, developing key supplier/ partner relationships and managingstrategic business re-alignment projects.
- Continued leading Trading and Distribution business for APUs Line Replaceable Units and components.
- Leading negotiations with strategic suppliers and partners to improve relationships and meet key business objectives for both parties.
- Managing critical business re-alignment projects as part of ongoing organizational change.
- Transitioned $2M distribution business and inventories to another Triumph company.
- Transformed international trading and distribution facility to aField Sales Office structure.
- Conducted market analysis on products, customers and competitors for use in strategic planning.
Triumph Logistics (01/2001 - 3/2009) President / General Manager
Established, led and managed aircraft spare parts Trading and Distribution business with P&L accountability and facilities in the United States and United Kingdom.
- Built and managed team of 40, including international staff in the UK and Australia; increased revenue 4x in seven years.
- Consistently achieved profitability goals, seven consecutive years since division was founded in 2001.
- Reduced pool of excess inventory from other divisions from $17M to $4M over a five year period through sales and management of obsolescence.
- Grew international business 5x through establishing and managing a European division (Triumph Logistics-UK, Ltd.) and a distribution channel in Asia through a Triumph MRO facility in Thailand.
- Established Triumph as a leader in the Auxiliary Power Unit leasing and spare parts market; successfully negotiated acquisition of assets to fuel growth; increased asset pool and revenue by 3x.
- Developed and implemented an integrated supply chain model for inventory pooling and to provide repair management, surplus material sourcing and full Supply Chain support of start-up MRO facility in Thailand; estimated 25%+ inventory avoidance for new facility.
- Recipient of "Cash Is King Award" and "Company Partnership Award" from Triumph Group, Inc.