Public Relations Intern
As an intern at Korrelation Communications, I currently work with lifestyle and consumer goods clients such as Dannon Activia and Oikos Greek Yogurt, Louianna Inc., DrinksAtSix.com and film industry charity, the Canadian Picture Pioneers.
I am part of the core team in the planning of an annual charity fundraiser, Pioneer Palooza, to
support the Canadian Movie Industry for the Canadian Picture Pioneers. I am responsible for assisting with
sponsorship participation, venue and entertainment selection and outsourcing of various
Other daily duties include:
• Perform daily media monitoring for multiple accounts
• Conduct detailed research for new business and campaigns.
• Coordinate and provide on-site support for media tours and events.
• Writing of various press releases, pitch letters and media advisories.
• Conduct national, regional and blogger media relations to secure coverage.
• Generate targeted and well-researched media lists using Cision and CNW.
• Created new website copy for the Korrelation Communications website. Currently working with a freelance graphic designer on the design and layout.