Download PDF

Education

Presently Attending

Masters of Science in Organizational Leadership

Colorado State University

Specialization areas:    (1)Project Management; (2) Organizational Learning and Performance 

2014

Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences

Washington State University

Primary concentration: Human Development
Secondary concentration: Business Administration
Tertiary concentration: Political Science 
 *Ranked in the top 35% of my graduating class

Work History

Sept 2015Present

LEGAL ASSISTANT / PARALEGAL

Tiffany & Bosco, P.A.
  • Drafting of estate planning documents such as Wills, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Powers of Attorney, various assignments to fund Trusts, and similar documents
  • Formation and maintenance of Arizona limited liability companies, incorporation's, and private foundations, including drafting the Articles, Operating Agreements/By Laws, Annual Reports and Minutes 
  • Preparing and recording deeds for homes in Arizona, California, Washington, Colorado and a few other states, including working with title companies and appraisers 
  • Researching statutes and complying with high ethical standards and confidentiality matters for high net worth individuals
  • Managing projects from start to finish, which mostly consists of constant follow up and clear communication with clients, attorneys, administrative staff, and third parties
  • Administrative duties such as depositing checks, maintaining accounting reports,  submitting reimbursements, tracking monthly budget, entering time, finding new or more effective services, and other clerical departmental needs
  • Responsible for updating detailed training materials that include visuals when necessary. I have been used as a test subject for firm wide training's and am involved in the process of making change happen and presenting the new information to firm employees.
  • I pitched the idea to my supervisors to work towards becoming about 90% paperless (the other 10% is original client documents which we must keep) and helped my department to see the benefits and start using the new methods. This included scanning and organizing files to e-files, e-billing, e-signatures, coordinating with departments to make this effective and streamlined, and providing clients with our new file retention policy 
  • Drafting complaints for Arizona and Nevada foreclosures, sending out all certified mailings thereafter, and taking calls for trustee sale information
  • Joined the firm's book club that was focused on success and improvement
May 2015Sept 2015

RECREATION SPECIALIST / NUTRITION LITERACY EDUCATOR

Longview Recreation  * Summer  Contract Position
  • Coordinator for the Free Summer Meals program - recruited and scheduled 25 volunteers to serve meals at low-income sites
  • Taught Organ Wise nutrition literacy curriculum to school aged children
  • Site Lead at summer program in the morning hours; managed 3 assistant staff members and 2 volunteers 
  • Traveled between 4 low-income sites to talk to children about the importance of taking care of their health and eating healthy
  • Taught children to grow vegetable gardens and had them help with the site gardens to promote healthy eating 
  • Taught yoga classes to children that involved games and connection time
  • Promoted wellness programs to the community and staff - appeared on local TV to invite community members to our activities
  • Personal executive assistant to the Recreation Coordinator - shopping for supplies needed, delivering supplies, dropping fliers, helped coordinate community events, other miscellaneous duties 
May 2014May 2015

Au Pair

Melbourne, Australia
  • Coordinated Working Holiday Visa, flights, and online college courses to complete internship
  • Live-in caretaker for 3 children; ages 3, 6, and 9
  • Organized and prepared bags for all activities for the children such as sport trainings, music classes, and school activities
  • General house cleaning and maintenance
  • Redirected children to encourage safe, positive behaviors
  • Engaged children with games and puzzles
  • Helped children reach milestones in the area of self-care
  • Communicator between the parents and teachers
  • Also acted as personal assistant for various tasks

Volunteer Experience

Free Summer Meals - Longview, WA

  • Served free hot lunches to children at multiple low-income sites

Salvation Army - Melbourne, Australia 

  • Hamodava Cafe waitress; served breakfast and lunch to ~300 attendees per day, every other Friday 

Assistant Basketball Coach 

  • Assisted in building individual and team skills during weekly practices and games to a team of 10 boys ages 9 to 11