Add: 51C Phan Tay Ho, Ward 7, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC, Vietnam.
- Teaching and completing lesson plans, weekly overview, planing, presenting and supervising an after school activity twice a year.
- Attending staff meetings and grade level planning meetings.
- Translating the newsletter, and interpreting for Vietnamese parents when requested by the Principal.
- When required assist with lesson preparation, class supervision, escorting and collecting students from special classes, other support for individual students, marking of student’s work, preparation and displaying of student work, supervision of field trips, administrative requirements for curriculum documentation, and collecting photocopying/laminating materials from the photocopying room.
- Teaching Ielts
- Summarizing the main content of lessons.
- Suggesting good methods for students to deal their exercises.
- Developing more Students' understanding of lessons.
- Designing activities and contacting foreigners in coffee shops for students to practise English.
- Translating the newsletter, and interpreting for Students during class and Vietnamese parents when requested by the Principal.
- Being organized internship workshops in Thailand
- Applying teaching English methodology for real classes.
- Student observer, Siam teacher's university assistant
- Communicating with customers and helping them choose their favorite foods and beverages.
- Organizing the activities such as charity, out door activities for students to practise English.
Major: English Linguistics and Literature
Certification of TESOL Program