Floor Coordinator - Data processing
Kimberly-Clark South DC in Viet Nam
RECEIVING AND PUT-AWAY
- Ensuring that the correct products has been received in the right quantity and in the right container - seal No.
- Determining size and type of goods to put on pallet.
- As a Data processing to print specific labelling such as product description, barcode and quantities for each shipment.
- Inform the subcontractor to put pallets on the racks.
- Receive orders from customer (KC) then upload to WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- Allocate goods into every single order fully.
- Release orders for Picking (reach truck and pick-piece man)
- Receive Picking slip from Order Processing Department for deployment to subcontractor (forklift truck, reach truck and handlift operators).
- Ensuring that the goods are adequately prepair for release.
- Working with Transport Coordinators for maneuvering vehicles into docks.
- Allocation of duties of storekeepers for loading goods.
- Monitor the ability to meet booking time of transporters as well as loading speed.
- Make daily, monthly report to the supervisors.