Administrative Assistant II
- Liaison between Municipalities and International Schools to ensure proper communication for daily investments provide rates, process requests, redeem matured CDS and deposit account transactions.
- Assisted Account Managers in maintaining relationship and contact plans for clientbase for both Municipalities and International Schools. Demonstrated a high standard of client care, actively listen to clients to understand their needs and take ownership of problems and issues.
- Strong ability to lead and train. Excellent ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports. Great knowledge of general accounting principles. Remarkable ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Excellent ability to solve problems. In-depth receptionist skills. Deep ability to compile information and prepare reports. Excellent coordinating skills. Immense ability to schedule appointments and maintain calendars. Remarkable word processing and data entry skills. Excellent ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments. Strong ability to compose and edit already written materials.
- Coordinate and perform a range of staff as well as operational support activities for the unit; serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems. Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, which coordinating travel as well as lodging arrangements.
- Operate personal computer to compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from verbal direction, and from knowledge of established department policies; prepare, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings.