Commercial - Sales Operation Support Manager
§Managing Mobile / TV / Landline / Broadband issues in terms of “New Acquisition / Problems Solving / Billing dispute and adjustment / Technical / System Effectiveness / Process Effectiveness / Ceasing and Modification Process and Requests”.
§Ensure that Commercial Manual / Processes are continually developed for the good of the sales business through BSIM / UAT / FUT tests, whilst ensuring a controlled (in-store) environment is created, that minimizes operational risks in terms of Sales, Customer services, Billing, Logistics, and Order management at the company’s outlets.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on key operational indicators as required.
- Liaise with internal cross-function departments to ensuring that key Sales projects are in line with the overall company strategic direction, objectives, and brand’s values/guidelines.
- Manage the relationships with the internal purchasing departments to resolve issues and maximize their contribution to Sales’ financial performance.
- To ensure that the operation functions of the sales business are in line with the vision, principles and procedures of sales as set (or endorsed) by the sales management team and as defined by the company brand.
- Ensure that the stock holding levels (i.e. base stock information) within all systems are accurate against physical stock on-hand levels “Stock-Take Process”.
- Coordinate the development, maintenance and evolution of sales IT infrastructure and in store / support office IT systems, in order to not just meet, but surpass the business requirements.
- Manage the operation teams through recruitment, development, motivation and growth and to ensure all direct and indirect teams are focused, results driven and motivated.
- Working as a Commercial Sales SPOC “Single Point Of Contact” throughout the lifecycle of Projects / Products / Revamp / Offers either for commercial products.
§Implemented the One Stop Shop & Walk Out Talking concepts.
§Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff.
§Discuss job performance problems with direct reports to overcome causes and issues.
§Manage staff developing, training, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties and tasks.