2008 - 2012
Sales Associate/Cigar Concierge
Check out this video tour of "the shop" with the owners, Jeff Haugen and Joel Rogers.
2009 - Present
- Formally known as United Performing Association (UPA)
- Started as a volunteer in 2009, interning in 2010, and currently hold the title of Media Director. I develop press releases, contact media outlets such as television and radio and co-run the information booth on site at competitions. I work directly with our social media outlets like Twitter and Facebook.
- "With 25 years of eXperience, the AmeriCup has the well-earned eXperience to know that eXperience does matter. Since I first opened up for business in 1987, I always knew I wanted kids to walk away with more than just a competition. I want them to walk away empowered, learn to reach out to their peers and make new friendships and provide opportunities that other competitions didn't have. I'm proud of what we've done over the past 25 years and hope you'll put the AmeriCup on your schedule for 2012." -President, Lisa Saline
Adobe Dreamweaver, InDesign and Photoshop
2010-2011, I went on representing Maple Grove in the Minneapolis Aquatennial-Aquatennial Queen of the Lakes Scholarship Program. I was nominated and recognized by my 44 peers as Ms. Congeniality for the following year.
2009-2010 I was honored to represent the city of Maple Grove as an Ambassador. I was chosen for my ability to speak in front of crowds, volunteerism and writing ability. My year with the Maple Grove Ambassador Scholarship Program was spent volunteering, enhancing my public speaking skills and visiting neighboring towns to share news of Maple Grove. I was awarded a scholarship for my yearly duty.
2008, I was nominated by four or more of my high school teachers and was awarded the student of the trimester in English studies.
Maple Grove Ambassador Program (MGAP)
- Registration and participated in Maple Grove Polar Bear Plunge,presented by Law Enforcement to benefit Special Olympics Minnesota
- City Council meeting presentation of MGAP
- Presentations of Maple Grove Ambassador Program and Breakfast with the Maple Grove Rotary
- Sparkle Night at the Twins Stadium for Gillette Children's Hospital
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Hudson, WI
- Maple Grove's Back to School Fashion Show
- MGCO Halloween Family Fun Day
- J. Cousineau's Golf Tournament
- Bell Ringing with City Council
- Lighting of the Grove-a Christmas celebration
- Eagle Community Bank Customer Appreciation Day
- Bagging Groceries at Cub Foods in Maple Grove
- The Great Minnesota Get Together (MN State Fair)
- Lion's Club meeting presentation of volunteerism in Maple Grove
- Lauren Reisgraf Memorial Run •Hosted and Image Clinic for new candidates
- Town Green Ribbon Cutting •Maple Grove Blvd Planting with Maple Grove Rotary
- Gift Baskets with the Maple Grove Lion's Club
- Mommy, Tea & Me
- District 279, 15th Anniversary Celebration Banquet
- Maple Grove Community Organization's Breakfast With Santa
- Bingo with the Seniors at Arbor Rose Retirement Home
- Reading at the Maple Grove Farmer's Market
- Steak Fry Osseo American Legion
- Maple Grove Half Marathon & 5K
- 3rd and 4th Annual Locks of Love Drive at Element Salon
eXtreme Dance USA, Dance Competitions
- UPA Cheer and Dance-3 day competition
- American Heart Association Gala
- Feed My Starving Children (3 years)
- Special Olympics Summer Games (Track and Field, Bocce Ball, Softball, Pride dance)
- 26th Annual National Night Out
- Ground breaking for Highway 610
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, St. Paul
- Twin Cities Heart Start Walk
- Anna's Blankets
- Relay for Life (Mankato and Maple Grove)
- Taught Hip-hip classes for birthday parties-through Shelly Barlett, I would be part of a larger package for childrens birthdays and have a one hour segment where I taught a hip-hop intensive.
- Vacation Bible School-Lord of Life Lutheran Church (2 years)
- Summer Dance Intensive-(2 years) at Minnesota State University Mankato. Helped develop skills for theater students. worked on strength and conditioning, flexibility and basic dance technique.
2011-"The Altar Boyz," Choreographer, at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Directed by Dr. Paul J. Hustoles.
2011- "RENT," ensemble member, at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Directed by Paul Finocchiaro .
2011- "The Producers", Dance Captain, at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Directed by Dr. Paul J. Hustoles.
2011- Spring Dance Concert- "Sorry I'm Not Sorry," choreographer, at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
2010- "Chicago," ensemble member, at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Directed by Paul Finocchiaro.
2010- Spring Dance Concert- "The Waiting Room," at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Choreographed by guest artist Beth Corning.
2008-current- go-go dancer, Spin Nightclub and LUSH Food Bar.
2008- "Seussical," ensemble member, at Maple Grove Senior High School. Directed by Beth Hellstedt.
2007- "Hello Dolly," ensemble member, at Maple Grove Senior High School. Directed by Beth Hellstedt.
2006- "Bye Bye Berdie," Sad Girl, at Maple Grove Senior High School. Directed by Dr. Greg Goldstien.