- Company ranked in the top 200 contractors with revenues in excess of $350 million in 2007.
- Managed the Maryland division’s accounting department which included a staff of three project accountants.
- Managed over 30 projects at once that ranged in contract amounts from $500 k to $90 million.
- Reviewed accountant check runs to ensure proper compliance procedures were being met.
- Reviewed committed cost reports with project managers, made necessary changes, and published them for senior management.
- Responsible for complex cost plus AIA billings.
- Reviewed monthly WIP schedules and over / under billing reports.