Seeking position as a Software Trainer.
Seeking position as a Software Trainer.
Skilled software trainer (Contract or Permanent) with more than ten years of experience in delivering software training programs.Looking for a position to utilize my extensive experience and capabilities as a Software Trainer.
·Industry experience in Banking, Telecom and Broadcasting
·Ability to work comfortably in classroom and one-to-one training environments
·Ability to work independently or as a team member
·Strong organizational and preparation skills
As Department Manager over the training of Columbine JDS’ sales software system, my duties included the following:
· Served as Department Manager overseeing the installation, training and support of the sales software program.
· Created training sessions for the software application.
· Traveled to conventions and conferences promoting the sales software program.
· Directed product team meetings outlining new software enhancements.
· Handled yearly reviews for employees reporting to me.
Wells Fargo Bank, Charlotte, North Carolina – (June 2010 - Present)
Trainer (Contract) – Premier Retail Banking Group
·Conduct Training classes for Consumer and Premier Phone Bank New Hires
·Train The Customer Information View (CIV) System
·Train procedures for servicing Premier Customers
·Instruct Human Resources materials
·Coach Sales Referrals – The PACT Process
Wachovia, Charlotte, North Carolina – (June 2006 – February 2008)
Trainer (Contract) - GBG (General Banking Group) Wholesale
·Conducted Eight Week Wholesale New Hire Training Classes
·Conducted Up-Training Classes on new software updates and procedures
·Conducted Interim Service Training Classes during the Golden West Merger
Wachovia, Charlotte, North Carolina – (February 2006 – May 2006)Trainer (Contract) - Maxim to Argo Software Conversion ·Conducted Conversion Skills Practice Computer Labs Systems
·Instructed participants on system differences between Maxim and Argo
Wachovia, Charlotte, North Carolina – (February 2005 – December 2005)Trainer (Contract) - Wachovia/SouthTrust Merger (Contract Position)
·Conducted training for the Software Conversion
·Facilitated sessions on Financial Center Roles and Responsibilities
·Conducted Conversion Skills Practice Computer Labs
·Facilitated sessions on Procedural Differences between SouthTrust and Wachovia
·Conducted sessions on Customer Service Commitment
·Facilitated sessions on Coaching, Mentoring and Diversity
·Led Merger Practice Nights in the Financial Centers prior to the conversion
·Coached Sales Referrals
·Received two Shared Success Awards during the Merger Project
As Training Coordinator for US LEC, my duties included the following:
· Co facilitated distance learning sessions using Centra Software
· Worked with managers to monitor the budget to ensure that training costs did not exceed allocated funds.
· Measured training customer satisfaction against objectives for continuous training improvements.
· Co-managed the content of the department web site for training information accuracy.
· Served as editor for the department newsletter, which was distributed to the user community and department web site.
· Managed the training certificate program.
· Assisted with documentation of training materials such presentations and instructor notes.
· Conducted all logistical planning for training classes, both on site and off.
· Developed and conducted training programs when needed.
Software Trainer for the Alliance for Continuous Improvement (Contract Position)
As a Software/Training Contractor for BellSouth’s Alliance for Continuous Improvement, my duties included the following:
· Analyzed sales software information and recommended updates to the program.
· Located and defined individual collateral file names for the software inventory.
· Trained and presented software to sales departments in various BellSouth Offices.
· Managed the transition of product ownership to the Marketing Department.