To secure a rewarding position where my exceptional work ethic, ability to initiate and develop long-term business relationships, and formal education will be fully employed to deliver positive and profitable results
Mar 2011 - Jun 2012
- Involved in the production of automobiles for BMW .
- Job duties included following procedures in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
Mar 2008 - Nov 2010
- Handled daily operations for 12 convenience stores
- Managed rental spaces and dealt with Tenants
- Recruit ,develop, motivate and managed employees
- Worked with City of Atlanta for various permits and licenses for employer.
- Assisted stores with technology and computer issues
Aug 2005 - Feb 2009
Real Estate Agent
- Sold residential and commercial real estate to prospective Buyers .Responsibilities included listing and marketing properties ,writing contracts and facilitating the sale.
- Leased residential and commercial real estate spaces throughout the Atlanta metro area.
- Developed and maintained lucrative relationships with key clientele
- Dealt with banks with the Short-Sale Process regarding clients homes to assist clients from foreclosure.
Apr 1999 - Jun 2005
Pinnacle Credit Union
§Responsible for $400,000 to $1 million in monthly loan volume for a financial institution for 5 years
§Analyzed credit and offered advice
§Implemented ideas for income growth and to reduce expenses
§6 years no sick days taken
§Cross sold products for Credit Union