Goal-oriented self-starter with proven success as a motivator and a team player. Fast learner with rapid advancement based on demonstrated project leadership and exceptional customer service. Strategic and proactive project manager who consistently demonstrates excellent communication, relationship-building, and problem solving skills. Record of honesty, integrity, and dependability.Results focused project manager with proven ability to strategize, create project plans, implement, and follow through to completion. Effective communicator, skilled at gaining team support for key projects. Rapidly productive in new environments, and is eager to learn new skills through continual professional development.
2004 - Present
Freelance Web Developer
Founded and operated a direct marketing agency specializing in the implementation of CMS, CRM,
e-Commerce, e-mail, and social media platforms tailored for small businesses, non-profits, and
creative professionals. Responsible for obtaining clients, creating and maintaining project plans
and budgets, assigning creative and technical tasks, and assuring the quality of deliverables.
* Prospected and created 15+ long term client relationships, meeting agency goal of one per month.
* Secured competitive contracts with the City of Corvallis, and the Software Association of Oregon.
* Doubled territory and business revenues within two years by expanding outside Portland market.
* Expanded firms service offerings through project outsourcing and continued technical training.
2009 - 2011
Corvallis Artisans Market, LLC.
- Recruited 24 new market members through cold calling.
- Increased market profit margins by 24%.
- Leveraged existing market resources to create profitable music venue.
- Produced independent fashion show with three clothing designers.
- Primary retail store key holder.
- Maintenance of accurate till count.
- Generate market awareness through electronic and print media outlets.
- Relationship management with market members.
- Relationship management with regional arts commissions.
2009 - 2011
Intersector Workspace, LLC.
Co-founded and operated an executive office company targeting independent software, engineering,
and scientific contractors for leasing commercial office space. Responsible for sales presentations,
pricing strategies, community outreach, web development, and marketing collateral.
* Successfully paired with an outside investor, raising over ($8,000) in startup capital.
* Pioneered use of innovative co-working concept in a non-urban market.
* Attracted high-level speakers for professional speaking engagements.
* Designed comprehensive brand identity, web, social media, and print collateral.
Freelance Internet Assessor
- Raised $14,000 in corporate sponsorships
- Increased premier event attendance from 470 to 890 attendees.
- Launched interactive event social networking site with 500+ active members.
- Led critical event re-branding effort including name, mission, logo, and collateral.
- Coordination of 11 member event planning team.
- Solicitation of monetary and in-kind corporate sponsorships.
- Increase member and visitor attendance levels for events.
- Development of strategic event coordination plan.
- Logistical management of event speakers, spaces, catering.
- Increased membership renewal rate by 15% with community engagement.
- Led regional economic development summit with government, academic, and corporate partners.
- Developed In-depth business training sessions for companies seeking ARRA funding.
- Implemented comprehensive CMS, CRM, email marketing, and billing system.
- Restore positive community brand image.
- Generate positive media coverage.
- Re-engage customer base.
- Develop and maintain prospect database.
- Create strategic alliances with community partners.
- Maintain strict budget compliance with outreach efforts.
2004 - 2007
- Maintained 96% tray accuracy rating
- Streamlined food production methods
- Direct supervision of seven employees.
- Compliance with OSHA safety standards.
- Compliance with food safety standards
2002 - 2003
- Maintained perfect worker safety rating.
- Trained seven temporary workers.
- Proper cleaning, sanding, grinding, heating of metal products
- Proper packaging of customer orders for shipment.
- Adherence to strict OSHA workplace safety standards.
- Training and supervising temporary warehouse workers.
1999 - 2001
Food Preparation Worker
- Safe food preparation, service, and storage.
- Comprehensive cleaning and environmental preparation.
- Cashier duties and till count.
1996 - 1998
Youth Garden Manager
- Successfully managed plant cycle over 8 growing seasons.
- Routine planting, watering, fertilizing, weeding, harvesting.
- Sale of garden grown produce and fruit to local restaurants and chefs.
- Supervision of Juvenile Department volunteer workers.